The SPSL Committee would like to thank all of the competitors who have entered our first online competition, we are truly delighted with the response. Please see below for the full list of entries. If you happen to see any errors or omissions please let us know, without delay, via firstname.lastname@example.org. As a reminder of what to expect in the lead up to the competition:
- On Friday 6 November, competitors will receive an email including full instructions on how to submit their recording links. In this email, C grade competitors will also be notified of random (automated) allocation of tunes.
- Competitors will record and upload their performances as unlisted videos via YouTube. See here for guidance for uploading performances to YouTube. It is advised that competitors familiarise themselves with this prior to the weekend of the Competition.
- The email on Friday 6th November will include a link to a Google Form, which competitors will use to submit the links to their competition recordings on YouTube. The Google Form must be submitted by 09:00 GMT 9 November. Note: there will be unique instructions to ensure that performances have been recorded within the competition window.
- Competitors should provide a separate video for each event entered.
- Highland dress is optional.
C Grade (Submit 3 of each):
- March, Strathspey and Reel
Open Amateur (Own choice):
- 6/8 March
- 2/4 March
- Strathspey and Reel
Good luck to all competitors!
The SPSL Committee